Last week we ran out of milk and had none from breakfast so I went to one of our local supermarkets, they were giving out free bunches of flowers to everyone doing their shopping, it brightened my morning and my kitchen, over a week later and they are still going strong. Their golden colours brighten my kitchen on grey summer days like today.
- There is no place like home.
- That all those little things that bug you about your home can start to be sorted when you don’t have to go to work 5 days a week.
- That it was very hard to work 34 days straight with only an hour or two on a Sunday afternoon off.
- That you will work harder at home and do longer hours but it’s so nice.
- That M&S do the most comfy bras I have ever worn.
- That I miss blogging everyday and might just start again next week
What have you learned this week ?
- That even three days away is enough of a break to de stress.
- Who ever invented a double bed was just mad.
- That myself and the farmer can not sleep in a double bed we don’t have enough room !
- I only have 3 more weeks till I am off for the summer.
- That everyone should get measured for their Bra’s because to wear one that fits you properly is just heavenly.
- That I am a size bigger than I thought, which explains why I was always uncomfortable.
- Everyone should ring their broadband and tv provider every so often because you will nearly always come away with a better deal or service.
- Birkinstock sandels are a little more expensive than your average ones but once they are worn in they are so comfy.
- The tasty parlour do really tasty gluten free cakes and sweet treats and they are a Wexford based company.
- I am really enjoying blogging everyday.
So there is my week, how was yours ? What did you learn ?
I decided to continue the getting to know me theme from yesterday and give you ten facts about me. I had thought I was a pretty normal person till I wrote these down today and now I see I might have some little issues.
- I always try to buy a book that no one else has looked through in a shop because if I think someone has I wouldn’t buy it. I like my books to be new and never opened when I get them or I wouldn’t read it.
- I am the same with magazines, I get all mine online and hide them until I have finished reading them.
- I am Coeliac, have Endometriosis and a kidney stone at this very moment.
- I am happy when I have my horses and can take a walk on a beach.
- I have a soft spot for mugs, stationary and books.
- I hate melon and salmon but would eat just about everything else.
- My bed at night needs to be wrinkle free and tucked in at the bottom.
- If you wake me from my sleep or disturb me you will see my full temper, its possibly one of the only things that makes me really cranky.
- I am normally in the one mood all the time but if you cross me I don’t forgive easy if at all.
- I work hard but always have more to do than I have time for.
So there they are ten random facts about me that make me see I have sleep and book issues.
That post two done, we are really on a roll or is it a little early in the month to say that ? I am hoping you will all come follow me on my Instagram for my challenge and see what else I get up to during the day.
Do you suffer with any of the same weird issues I have ? leave them in the comments below.