This is just a quick post to say a huge thank you to everyone who takes time out of their day to read my little blog. This little blog of mine has made the long list in the V by Very blog awards Ireland 2017 , we made the longlist in the lifestyle category and in the blog post category as well. I am amazed every time I write a post that anyone at all reads it so to get longlisted is even more amazing. I am not expecting to get any further as there are some amazing blogs in the same categories as me but just want to say thanks to you all, your what keep me blogging.
- I learned yesterday how to to take moody photos like the one of Sid above.
- I learned that its really nice to meet people you know for years online off line.
- That I have an idea for something floating around in my head for a while and maybe I should start seeing can I get it into action.
- I learned that if you work hard enough anything is possible after a really nice email from my editor.
- I learned that the only way to stop having to go everyday to the shop is to do a really good weekly food shop, only had to go for milk and read once this week.
- I had thought all my hormonal issues were easing up the last few months but no it hit with force again this month.
- I learned that the only way I can have a productive week is to use my planning by three.
- I also learned that even when I have it all planned and have the best intentions there are times when I just won’t get it all done.
- That we need to just stop and make the most of time when we are off from work, myself and Sid decided on Wednesday to just head to the beach and we had a great time.
- That I would read a lot of books if I didn’t have to work.
What did you learn this week?