Today I want to share a hashtag on Instagram that I am loving and it’s #gothictonic . The photos in this tag are moody, dark and beautiful all at the same time, some look more like old oil paintings than photos. This is the second photo I am going to use this hashtag with the first one was this.
Have a look at the hashtag on Instagram and let me know what you think.
- That the weeks and days slow down the closer to the summer break we get.
- That I needed a distraction for this month and went and found myself one.
- That there is nothing nicer than a bunch of fresh flowers and clean windows.
- I am really looking forward to a few days away.
- That I have a lot to do for the next month in work.
- That Instagram stories are a scary place to show your face.
- That blogging everyday is hard but we are on day 4 today, that’s a new record for me.
So that was this week a simple one, what did you learn this week ?