- That it’s still a little too warm for the woolly jumpers yet, still sweating in work when I have one on.
- That Gluten free apple crumble is just as good as one with normal flour.
- That life has gotten in the way of blogging this week.
- That Autumn is still one of my favourite times of year.
- I learned this week about an inspiring Danish fashion labeln called Carcel , Carcel means prison in Spanish and that’s exactly where their beautiful knitwear comes from. Women in prison in Peru for various crimes knit all their items, you can read their stories on the website, the knitwear is really gorgeous but way too expensive for me I am afraid.
- If you also like Autumn then here are some Instagram hashtags to check out full of beautiful Autumn inspiration : #savouringtheseasons , #embracingtheseasons , #aslowmoment , #thisismykingdom , #lovelifeoutside , #slowautumndays , #upandautumn , #mystoryofautumn , #myodetoautumn , #openuptoautumn .
Have a good week everyone !